Saturday, June 22, 2013

Module 5





1. Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.
     I wanted a logo that not only represented me, I wanted a logo was simple, yet grabbing, and can could potentially memorable. What I made was my nickname, "Coop", designed in a series of circles.

2. Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation.
    I made a few logos before I decided on a final one. It is sort of my own spin on the Captain America shield, except I used my high school colors; light blue, dark blue, and white in colored pencil.

3. What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?
     The most important discovery I made during this creation process was that I am not too good at making circles. I made many mistakes before I settled and used circles around me, such as a candle and a cup. I discovered that tools makes the creative process easier.

4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material  for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
    The videos and powerpoint were helpful and informative. It told me to make something memorable and noticeable, and I feel I did just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment