Friday, May 31, 2013

Blog #1


1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?
      The process of creating a gmail account and a blog was not difficult at all. I already had a non-buffalos state gmail address, so creating a blog took a few seconds.

2. What do you expect to learn in this course?
       I expect to learn a great deal in this course. Throughout my life I have always been a fairly good artist. In this course I expect to learn a fair amount about different artists and different techniques artists have used throughout the years.

3. How do you feel about taking an online course?
     I feel confident taking an online course.This is not my first, I took two online classes last summer and did well in both of them. I plan to do well in this one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment